Working hard to maintain the leanest budget possible
Under the County Administrator’s new organizational structure, the Office of Financial Stewardship was created to bring together divisions with major financial activity under one manager for a more concerted effort of fiscal stewardship. The reorganization included realigning the Purchasing Division under this Office.
- Provide financial management assistance to the County Administrator and other departments.
- Responsible for the development, monitoring, and control of the annual operating budget and capital improvement program.
- Forecast and monitor County revenues.
- Responsible for the County's annual Truth in Millage (TRIM) process.
- Conduct research, fiscal policy analysis for special projects, and management reviews as requested by the County Administrator and Board.